DBF series low noise axial flow cooling fans are specially designed and manufactured to match transformer oil coolers.
DBF series exhaust fans are designed to match large and medium transformer oil coolers, and a DBF low noise transformer axial flow fan is designed to match transformer oil coolers where the environment temperature during operation does not exceed 65℃ and the altitude does not exceed 1000m. Power is composed of two types:
1. Voltage U=380v, frequency f=50Hz
2. Voltage U=415v, frequency f=50Hz
|Model||Blast capacity m3/h||Total pressure Pa||Rotational speed r/min||Motor power kW||Weight kg||Noise dB(A)|
DBF exhaust fans utilize a YCF motor, which is specially designed based on the requirements determined by a transformer exhaust fan. These exhaust fans are known for the following advantages:
1. The motor uses low noise bearings with the two sides sealed and a duplex bearing structure. The service life is 2.5 times of a normal motor, and features a low noise performance as well as a longer service life.
2. The axial end of motor is equipped with a highly efficient waterproof case with axle sleeve, preventing rain and dust from entering into the machine, and thus, ensuring its proper performance. The power outgoing line is also sealed so as to be waterproof, with a surface treated by an epoxy primer and polyurethane paint, which improves the corrosion resistance and radiation resistance abilities of motor. The shell also features an outstanding corrosion resistance with an IP55 protection level.
3. The motor also utilizes B-level heat resisting materials, allowing for a temperature rise of a full load to be less than 55℃, which guarantees the motor works with an environment temperature of less than 65℃.